T-shirts are very good to wear in the summer season. A cotton t-shirt can be a good choice and can give the men a fashionable look. You can wear this outfit very easily and take it out also with great ease during the hot summer season.
We can say that every wardrobe’s foundation is the t-shirt. Many people wear it during the summer season and it doesn’t matter whether he is old or young. Before going to buy this outfit, you have to consider its look, feel and fit.
Now I am going to tell you the 9 most important criteria in buying a t-shirt.
1. Solid colors must be considered first – If you start with the basics then it is very good. Some common t-shirts that we get after printing are abstract, monochrome and floral prints. If you wear this garment with a jean or a trouser then it will give you a nice look.
Is there any other use of purchasing a garment with a solid color? Your outfit can be layered up with so many options. Different looks can be created if men’s t-shirts are present in your wardrobe.
2. Always purchase within your budget – You should always make the purchase under your budget but it is not good if your comfort is compromised. Some fashionable garments also come under your budget. It is not a good idea to purchase a lot of t-shirts that are premium and go out of the budget. You can purchase some good quality garments after getting a particular discount.
3. Premium fabrics must be chosen – The fabric composition of your outfit can not be ignored while purchasing it. It will be a good choice if organic cotton or Supima cotton is used for making the t-shirt. If you want a garment that can not wear and tear easily, much durable, much stronger and much softer then Supima cotton is your best choice.
4. It should give you a good fitting – If you want that the garment should give you the perfect fitting then you have to design it by yourself after customizing it. But it can cost you a lot more. The shape of your body also tells you what type of garment you should purchase. A tight-fitting t-shirt is good for you if your body is bulky and a loose-fitting garment is good for you if your body is skinny.
5. Consider other matching accessories before purchasing a t-shirt – A lot of Indian men make a mistake of purchasing an outfit in isolation. The selection of the garment must not be done in isolation. Depending on various factors like your body type, accessories present with you and some other clothes you should decide to purchase the t-shirt.
6. The t-shirt’s sewing construction – The outfit will not give you a perfect fitting and your shape can be distorted if the t-shirt is wrongly made. No twist is required but smoothness is required in the neckband. If the garment is of bad quality then there will be twists present body hem and sleeve hems. If the twists are found at the shop then the same twists will be present when you wear it at home.
7. See the care label properly – If you want that proper care of your garment must be taken by you, you have to look at its care label properly. The clothing label will describe about certain things:
8. Always consider the singles of the t-shirt - Yarn’s diameter refers to the term single. The garment will be softer if singles are higher. Fabric’s knit is increased if singles are more in number. There are 30 singles in the garments of higher quality and 18-20 singles in the garments of lower quality. Fading of the fabric will not occur if the count of the singles is higher.
9. CVC must always be considered – If cotton and polyester are blended together then it is known as CVC (Chief Value Cotton). For lowering the duties of the import and export CVC blend was discovered. A fabric that is tri-blend and of higher quality can be offered to the client if CVC blend is chosen.
You can put logos, words, pictures and images on a t-shirt to make a good t-shirt design.