The issue of dandruff is regular these days. At times individuals experience the ill effects of hair baldness. Is this due to dandruff? Now and again it tends to be treated by applying a few remedies at home, while if the issue is serious, clinical treatment is required. Nowadays clinical shampoos are likewise accessible in the market, for instance - you can use ketomac anti dandruff shampoo to treat the same. Moreover, many home remedies are also there which can reduce the problem of dandruff. We will take a look at the home cures that can be used to treat dandruff.
Home remedies-solution for anti-dandruff
- Henna-Henna is an antidote that can minimize the problem of dandruff. It can be noted that Henna makes your hair soft. The condition is to prepare Henna in the correct manner. Put a small amount of lemon juice and curd in henna. Mix it. Keep the mixture aside for 8 hours. Afterward, apply it on your hair and wash them after 2-3 hours. You will notice the difference after a few attempts.
- Coconut oil -To make your hair nourished, coconut oil is the best cure. It can fix dandruff when mixed with a little amount of lemon juice. Take an equal amount of coconut oil and lemon juice say 2 tablespoons. Apply it on hair and gently massage it for 20-30 minutes and then quickly wash it off with shampoo. This is one of the simplest ways to get rid of dandruff.
- Orange peel - This is also a great home solution for your dandruff problem. In this home remedy also, lemon juice is used. Put the orange peel and lemon juice in a mixer. Blend it. You will obtain the paste. Apply that on your scalp and leave it for half an hour. Then wash your hair with any anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Yogurt - You can also utilize the yogurt to treat your dandruff. Apply a bowl of yogurt on your hair and let it dry for 15-30 minutes. Wash it afterward with a regular shampoo. After a few attempts in a month, you will start noticing the difference.
- Reduce stress - Have you ever pondered that stress can also cause dandruff? Minimize your stress by trying some refreshing activities like yoga, meditation etcetera. It can help reduce your dandruff too.
- Neem leaves - Neem is the best cure for the treatment of dandruff. Put a couple of neem leaves in boiling water. Keep it for the night. The following day, utilize that fluid to wash your hair. You can likewise utilize the paste of the neem leaves. Apply it on your scalp and wash your hair after an hour or so.
As we have seen many home remedies to treat the issue of dandruff, you can also utilize ketomac shampoo for dandruff to treat the same. Start applying the cures and you will soon notice the difference and you will be able to stand in front of anybody with confidence.