Chocolate is one of those things that has the ability to cheer up almost everybody, regardless of age. Some are sweet and others bitter. Some have a crunchy texture, while others are smooth to the touch. They also come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and forms.
Why Do Italian Chocolates Make You Happy?
Chocolates contain a number of compounds associated with mood-lifting, such as phenylethylamine. It is a natural antidepressant, and it is also one of those chemicals in the body that makes one fall in love. Chocolates also contain tryptophan, an amino acid that aids in the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that makes one happy or feel good. Chocolates also contain varying amounts of caffeine that gives one a kick and keeps one energetic.
4 Popular Italian Chocolate Makers
- Modica - Modica is a popular and fine Italian chocolate brand that is made in Sicily.
- Perugina - Perugina is another famous confection company from the region of Perugina that was founded in the year 1907, and subsequently bought by Nestle in the year 1988.
- Ferrero - On the other hand, Ferrero was founded in the year 1942 in Piedmont by Pietro Ferrero.
- Cioccolato Venchi - Venchi has famously been producing chocolates in the Turin region since the year 1878.
Here’s a recipe that you can use to make a no-bake kinder chocolate cheesecake from Italian chocolates online.
For the Biscuit Base
- 300 g of Digestive Biscuits
- 150 g of unsalted melted butter
- 500 gms of full fat Cream Cheese
- 100 gms of Icing Sugar
- 300 ml of double cream
- 250 gm of Kinder chocolate
- 13 individual chopped kinder Bueno bars
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of Icing Sugar
- 3 individual chopped kinder Bueno bars
- 150 ml of double cream
- 50 g melted chocolate
- Some sprinkles
For the Base:
- Firstly, mix the melted butter and crumbs of digestive biscuit in the food processor, until combined well.
- After which in a deep springform tin, press down the mixture firmly to make the base. Now, refrigerate it for it to take shape and settle down.
For the Cheesecake filling:
- In the very beginning, melt the kinder chocolate in the microwave in short minutes until it is entirely melted. Slightly cool it afterward, not entirely.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the cream cheese, icing sugar, and the vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Now pour the melted kinder chocolate into the mixture and whisk till it is smooth in texture.
- Pour this double cream in liquid form and whip the mixture entirely until I gain a mousse consistency.
- Now chop up the kinder Bueno bars and fold through the previous mixture.
- Pour this over the base refrigerating away and chill it for at least 6 hours or overnight.
For Presentation Purposes:
- After the cheesecake is completely set, remove it from the tun and drizzle melted chocolate and whipped cream on top of it.
- Add in the kinder Bueno slice and add chocolate sprinkles.
The wonderful recipe is all set to rock your quarantine mode!