Are you serious about suggesting a proper name for your business? You must understand the value of selecting the right name that can give your business a kick-start! A catchy, creative, and descriptive name can help your business to easily recognize and remember by the consumers. Carefully choosing the right business name can surely offer you tremendous value for your business. Choosing the right name for your company is considered one of the major steps in the company registration process.
Choosing a catchy name for your company needs a proper idea of business, a good understanding of the market, and thorough research on your competitors. Below are a few guidelines that you can follow while choosing a suitable name for your business:
Business idea – The name of your company should be chosen in such a way, that it reflects your business idea. It can help people to understand what business you do once they hear the name.
Unique and easy to distinguish – The name should look good and sounds unique. The name should be distinguished easily from others. Try to create your own identity. This can help you to improve your brand identity.
Choose something catchy and easy to remember – an attractive name can bring visitors’ attention towards your business. But at the same time, you shouldn’t forget to choose something that can easy to remember. A business name that is difficult to pronounce and remember can lose the value. So, you must choose it very carefully.
Do not use your own name – It’s not a good thought to add the owner’s name within the company name unless you’re an established brand in the market. As discussed earlier the name should reflect your business idea. So, using your name could be useless as it won’t carry any understanding of the type of business you’re doing.
Do some researches online – It is highly recommendable to go for online researches before you finalize your business name. There are numerous places on the internet where you can do some brainstorming.
List of Documents Required while incorporating a company
1. Documents from Directors and Shareholder
A. Identity Proof
1) Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
2) Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter Identity Card
B. Address Proof
1) Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill
2) Electricity Bill / Water Bill
3) Bank Statement /Bank Passbook with latest transaction
(Any one of the Document not older than 2 months)
C. Passport size Photographs – 3 each
2. Documents to be Signed by DIRECTORS
1) Consent to Act as Director: Form DIR-2
2) Details for DIN
3) Declaration of DIN (If DIN is allotted already)
3. Documents to be Signed by SHAREHOLDERS
1) Application for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
2) Affidavit by Subscribers & Director: INC-9
4. Documents from Company / LLP / Trademark Owner, if any
1) Board Resolution / Formal authorisation for use of Name / Trademark
2) Authorisation for execution Documents from Company / LLP
5. Registered Office – Address
1) No-Objection letter from the Owner of Address to use the address ad Registered office of the Company.
2) Address Proof - In the name of the Owner of AddresS
a. Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill (Fixed Line Only), Gas Bill or Water Bill (Not older than 2 months); OR
b. Tax Paid Receipt or Copy of Registered Sale Deed
Do you need any assistance in choosing the right name for your business? FinacBooks is a reputed portal of qualified chartered accountants. Our experts offer company registration service, FSSAI registration, Professional tax registration and the best suggestion for all type of accountancy services.
- Digital marketing agency Wellington. Your business is doing great, but we could do it better. We’re committed to getting you sustained success.
- When getting all set to graduate from high school, you are going to obtain a lot of cases that one would motivation to manage to
- Marketing automation is one of the great processes that help businesses not only to automate their repetitive marketing tasks.
- As an ordinarily usually means to help facilitate oral proficiency, the Language Skills Answer (LEA) functions as the blueprint for