To order this 250+ page report, which features 140+ figures and 170+ tables, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/endocannabinoid-therapeutics/316.html
Over time, extensive R&D on the potential health benefits of cannabis, have enabled medical researchers to identify a number of pharmacologically active ingredients that offer clinical benefit, minus the addictive properties of the crude substance. Currently, several stakeholders in the pharmaceutical industry are actively engaged in the efforts to develop leads based on natural and synthetic derivatives of cannabinoids.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics, providing information on phase of development (clinical, preclinical, and discovery stage) of lead candidates, target therapeutic area (s), route of administration (oral, topical, sublingual, oromucosal, inhalation and others), dosing frequency (once daily, twice daily, thrice daily and others) and target receptor (CB1, CB2, TRPV-1 and others). Additionally, the chapter includes information on drug developer(s), including information on year of establishment, company size, and location of headquarters.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics developers that are engaged in the development of at least four development programs. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), product portfolio and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of nearly 600 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in endocannabinoid system targeted projects, in the period between 2016 and 2020 (till January), including analysis based on important parameters, such as year of grant award, amount awarded, administration institute centre, funding institute centre, support period, type of grant application, purpose of grant award, grant mechanism, responsible study section, prominent program officers, and type of recipient organizations.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past, covering acquisitions, licensing agreements, product development and commercialization agreements, research agreements, clinical trial agreements, joint venture agreements and other relevant types of deals.
- A detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired between 2016-2020, based on parameters, such as year of acquisition, type of acquisition, geographical location of the acquirer and the acquired company, key value drivers, and financial details of the deal (if available). In addition, the chapter evaluates the deal multiples of acquisitions specifically focused on endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics, analysing them based on a number of parameters, namely annual revenues, number of employees and experience of the acquired company. Moreover, it presents a schematic world map representation of the geographical distribution of this activity, highlighting inter- and intracontinental deals.
- An insightful chessboard analysis highlighting the most popular drug development strategies / paths adopted by various drug developers (with clinical candidates) in order to progress their lead drug candidates.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Target Disease Indication
- Genetic Disorders
- Neurological Indications
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographies
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/316/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the key clinical conditions addressed by endocannabinoid system targeted therapeutics?
- What are the biological receptors targeted by cannabinoid-based therapies?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- What are the initiatives undertaken by start-ups and big pharma players engaged in this domain?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030
- Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Market (2nd Edition), 2020-2030: Focus on Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Technology Platforms and Therapeutics
- Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Continuous Manufacturing Market (Small Molecules and Biologics), 2020 – 2030
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091