With the growing prominence of peptide-based therapeutics and personalized medicine, there is an increased demand for rapid, highly sensitive, and accurate quantification methods to analyze clinical specimens. As a result, proteome profiling has become an indispensable part of modern drug discovery and development process, as well as disease diagnosis.
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies offering proteome profiling services, along with information on type of service provider (industry and non-industry), year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, service(s) offered for pre-proteome profiling (protein identification, protein quantification, protein separation, protein extraction and protein purification), service(s) offered for proteome profiling (analysis of post translational modifications, protein characterization, in silico analysis and protein sequencing), other service(s) offered (protein-protein interaction analysis, biomarker discovery, biological pathway identification, impurity profile analysis, bio imaging of proteins), type of product profiled (proteins and peptides), type of sample(s) used (cells, tissues, plasma, serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid (d), blood, saliva, cyst fluid and others) and type of application (drug discovery, disease diagnosis and others).
- Elaborate profiles of the prominent players (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific and rest of the world. Each profile includes a brief overview of the company, its year of establishment, location of headquarters, number of employees and financial information (if available). In addition to this, the profile includes information on the proteome profiling services offered by the company, along with information on the proteome profiling technologies used. Further, we have provided the recent developments of the company and an informed future outlook.
- A competitiveness analysis of proteome profiling service providers, taking into consideration the supplier strength (based on company size and its experience in this field), service strength (based on number of pre-proteome profiling service(s) offered, number of proteome profiling service(s) offered, number of other service(s) offered, number of product types profiled and number of applications) and number of samples profiled (which is depicted by size of the bubble).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in the proteome profiling services domain, during the time period 2014-2020 (till April), covering different partnership models, such as service alliances, acquisitions, technology licensing, R&D agreements and research agreements.
- An elaborate discussion on various factors contributing to the high price of proteome profiling. It features different pricing models of proteome profiling services based on number of proteins / samples processed, proteome profiling steps and sample types.
To order this 290+ page report, which features 50+ figures and 100+ tables, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/proteome-profiling-services.html
The USD 16 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the proteome profiling services market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Application Area
- Drug Discovery
- Disease Diagnosis
- Contract Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
The “Proteome Profiling Services Market, 2020-2030. report features the following companies, which we identified to be key players in this domain:
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Creative Biolabs
- Creative Proteomics
- i-DNA Biotechnology
- NMI TT Pharmaservices
- Poochon Scientific
- Proteomics International
- Proteome Factory
Table of Contents
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET LANDSCAPE
5. COMPANY PROFILES: PROTEOME PROFILING SERVICE PROVIDERS IN NORTH AMERICA
6. COMPANY PROFILES: PROTEOME PROFILING SERVICE PROVIDERS IN EUROPE
7. COMPANY PROFILES: PROTEOME PROFILING SERVICE PROVIDERS IN ASIA PACIFIC AND REST OF THE WORLD
8. COMPANY COMPETITIVENESS ANALYSIS
9. PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
10. SWOT ANALYSIS
11. MARKET FORECAST AND OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
12. IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON PROTEOME PROFILING SERVICES MARKET
13. CONCLUDING REMARKS
14. EXECUTIVE INSIGHTS
15. APPENDIX 1: TABULATED DATA
16. APPENDIX 2: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
To purchase a copy, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/proteome-profiling-services.html or email [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415