The festive season has already kicked in as Diwali is just about to come. The great auspicious celebration of Navaratri is followed by the celebration of Diwali. This is that day of the year, that is ushered with colourful lights and cheerful vibes. The lights of the earthen diyas are not only to brighten your house but also your mind and soul. Weeks before Diwali, people clean their houses and decorate them with the best of ideas. The following are some of the trendy floral decorative ideas for Diwali.
Trendy floral ideas for Diwali:
- Rangolis: If you want to impress everyone around your home as well as in office then there is nothing better than drawing a beautiful Rangoli on Diwali. A rangoli can be drawn with dry colours and with flowers on the outskirts. If you have children at home and are worrying about, they consuming some, then you can use eco-friendly products for decorating the Rangoli. Using fresh blossoms and petals would be a great idea for creating a good looking Rangoli on Diwali.
- Decoration with diyas: If you want to attract the attention of your neighbours then you can decorate your house with the best looking diyas on Diwali. You can also consider decorating the diyas with florets without just placing them as they are. You can also add flower shaped diyas to add a charm of where you live or where you work. Placing these creative diyas on every corner of the house will look fantastic and attractive.
- Centrepiece decoration: If you wish to enhance the beauty of the interior of your home then you better start with flowery garnishing at the centre of your home which is prominent to attract the guests. You can also order an online floral arrangement. That can be one of the great Diwali gifts for the entire family. The floral setting will look great on a vase of any colour and will surely bring a smile on everyone’s face.
- Floral cords for stairs and railings: In order to make the entire house look great, you need to also decorate the stairs and the railings with floral products. Not just that, the beautification of the balcony is also essential. You can use marigold and tree leaves for decorating these places. These decorative items can also be great Diwali gifts for others, making them think how you admire them with love and affection.
- Outside floral decoration: The festival of Diwali is more celebrated on the outside than inside. It is for this reason; the outer area of your house has to look good and attractive. It must be drenched with celebratory decoration. Apart from lighting diyas, you can also wrap the flower pots of your garden with floral garlands. It will look more beautiful than before. This is the kind of decoration that truly looks elegant, if done in the right way. Thus, celebrate these events with utmost joy and decorate your establishment with beautiful colours.
Ornate metal ware: If you are planning to give your home a head turning look this season then you must give a thought to ornate metal ware. You can use a brass or copper vessel, fill it with water and place a candle to float on it. These are the things that look marvellous when placed at the centre of a sitting room. Colourful Diwali candles placed on the water will add to the overall beauty of the vessel.