One can never be completely prepared for an interview. It is important to give the required attention to this part as well since it would influence your career. After passing all the medical examination you do not want to fail the interview test since then you would not be able to work in your dream place. So it is always advisable to join a Medical interview course which will help you with your interviews and you would have a higher chance of getting selected.
Reasons for joining a Medical interview course:
- One of the most important reasons for joining a Medical Interview course is that they are going to prepare you for your upcoming interviews. You would have a clear idea of the questions which might be asked and how to answer them.
- Joining a course will boost your confidence. While giving an interview, confidence is very important. But the nervousness of not knowing the answers can overcome your confidence. Therefore in an interview course, you will face all types of scenarios that will prepare you for your interview.
- They would teach you the right etiquette to follow while giving an interview which might help you earn some extra points in the eyes of the interviewer. A small mistake might lead to your rejection so it is always better to prepare yourself to the most.
- One of the significant reasons for joining the course is that they are going to explain to you what examiners are trying to assess through different questions. It will surely help you frame your answers properly and you would be able to approach them properly.
- You would get an idea of the common mistakes which are done by the other candidates and you can try avoiding them.
Tips are given by some of the reputed Medical Interview Courses:
- Answers to the questions should be precise and should not be unnecessarily extended. It might stray you from the original answer and the interviewer might lose their interest.
- Answer the questions personally. Medical fields are mostly joined due to interest in the same, financial reasons, or due to other sentimental reasons. Answering questions personally might make your answer seem realistic and engaging.
- Do not avoid any questions. Answer as most as you can.
- Do not answer your questions in a robotic way. Try not to sound rehearsed. Answer your questions with passion and enthusiasm.
- Avoid answering the questions the minute they are asked. Pause for a few moments to gather your thoughts and think about the question carefully. Ask them to repeat again if you were not able to understand it. Answering the wrong question because of your hastiness can cost you your job.
- It might be possible that you do not know an answer. Do not get flustered. Calmly accept the truth as the interviewers know that you do not know all answers. Try to justify your points but also accept when you know you are wrong.
Your medicine personal statement should be appealing such that it attracts the interviewer. Tell them about your skills and talents, experiences, and ambitions which can help you become a great doctor. Try to convey your enthusiasm for studying medicine and the reason why the subjects attract you.
Medicine Interview Books:
There are also some of the books available in the market which might help you with your preparation for the interview. Even some of the medical interview courses offer free books after the enrollment of the students.