Wishing to travel with your partner in Australia and seeking your partner visa, So here's the process to make it easier.
All you need to understand the process of Visa application with prudish guidance, and it all just to minimize the hassles which occur during the Visa process.
It's mandatory to apply and get the partner visa 820 to travel in Australia and more of that if you're willing to stay in Australia permanently, you'll just need to apply for the Visa subclass 100 that lets you stay in Australia lastingly.
There are few Australian immigration laws which are changed now. That happened because this specific Visa is the way towards getting permanent residency citizenship. Besides, the Visa processing time for 75% of applicants is for 20 months, and 90% of applicants usually take up to 25 months of time to get it granted. If an applicant is willing to get a permanent residency visa, then that 75% of applicants will get their Visa in just 13 months and that 90% of applicants will be getting the Visa in just 25 months of time.
To get a visa in minimum time one must follow the mandatory requirements which will lead towards a fast and easy visa process. Some are,
1. The applicant and their partner should be 18 years or above for this visa application.
2. The applicant and their partners should be in a genuine relationship and have an ongoing mutually-consenting relationship.
3. The applicant must have a medical assessment to manifest reasonably good health.
4. The applicant must have a good character record.
5. The applicant should not be involved in any criminal activity.
6. The applicant should not hold any past record in visa cancellation.
Also, an applicant should go through with the checklist for subclass 820. Some are,
1. The applicant should plan their visa in advance to avoid unnecessary stress.
2. The applicant should provide all identified documents of themselves to submit which can be birth certificates or identification documents.
3. The applicant must be gone through with police verification and attach the required documents of the specific country.
4. The applicant's family member's details should be submitted along with their partners and mention the wedding dates as part of the online form.
5. The applicant needs to show their De facto relationship with their partner which should be over 12 months or if you have been living together for over a year then need to submit rental agreements and utility bills they will be more than sufficient.
6. The applicant needs to attach some photographs along with their partner attending family and social functions gathering.
7. The applicant needs to provide necessary financial statements of domestic arrangements household duties, and
8. The applicant and their partner should provide proof of your relationship legitimacy.
After getting married to the Australian partner an applicant become eligible for several benefits which come along with this partner visa,
1. The applicant will become eligible to become a permanent resident in Australia.
2. The applicant can work, study and live in Australia.
3. The applicant can enroll for Medicare which is Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses.
4. The applicant can include their dependable children along with their visa application.
5. The applicant has the opportunity to apply for Australian citizenship.
6. The applicant can sponsor relatives for permanent residence.
7. The applicant can travel in and out of Australia for 5 years.
If an applicant still has doubts about this visa application then before applying for your partner visa 820, applicants can consult with a registered team of a migration agent Perth who will provide you the best advice and will stay with you until you get your visa grant.
- But a grumpy-looking tortoise apparently named Victor is being blamed for doing that and starting a
- Today, there is a lot of hype about Search Optimisation. It is really noticeable that learning to look at profound notes is known as elementary expertise