Aloe Vera gel has multiple benefits. It is a potent healer for both hair and skin. It also helps in soothing burns and irritated skin. It works as a moisturizer, treats acne, makes your hair frizz-free and smooth. Besides these, Aloe Vera also has many other health benefits. Many beauty and health products are using Aloe Vera as their ingredient as well, but not all are good for health. Some have added ingredients which can harm your skin and body badly. According to popular opinion in social media, bio-organic Aloe Vera gel is fast emerging as the best Aloe Vera gel for hair and skin. Many reputed brands are offering gel-based formulations for ease of use. The gels contain Aloe Vera extract, Rose Water, Wheatgerm, and Honey among others.
Benefits of bio-organic Aloe Vera gel for hair and skin:
- The ingredients in Aloe Vera gel are rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin C that directly help in reducing pimples.
- The light and non-sticky texture of bio-organic Aloe Vera gel hydrates the skin while reducing oiliness.
- Aloe Vera is the only daily moisturizer that can be used both during summers and winters. Also, it prevents wrinkles and dark spots.
- Indus Valley Bio-organic Aloe Vera gel can be used as a base makeup primer.
- In case of pimples and scars, just apply it overnight for best results.
- You can use it as a substitute for hair oil as it removes frizziness and detangles hair easily.
- You can apply it on your scalp to avoid hair damage, dandruff and dryness.
How to apply the bio-organic Aloe Vera gel for best results:
- Take a little amount of Aloe Vera gel on your hands, rub it and apply it on your hair lengthwise before curling and straightening your hair. This would also protect your hair from heat.
- Take 2 tsp curd and beat it properly. Add 2 tsp bio-organic Aloe Vera gel and 1 tsp Coconut Oil into the curd and mix it nicely. Apply this pack on your hair and let it rest for 1 hour. Rinse it off with any regular shampoo. The best Aloe Vera gel for hair would nourish and smoothen your hair.
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice, add 2 tbsp Aloe Vera gel and ½ tsp of any essential oil and mix them well. Massage this pack on your hair for 10 mins as a conditioner, after shampooing your hair. This will prevent dandruff and make your hair soft and shiny.
How to apply bio-organic Aloe Vera gel on your skin:
- You can use it as a moisturizer, night cream and make up base. Just take a little amount of bio-organic Aloe Vera gel, rub it and apply it on your face and neck.
- Take 1tsp Aloe Vera gel and add 1 Vitamin E capsule/oil to it. Mix and apply on your skin. The mixture protects against and removes sunburns and tanning.
- Add 1 tbsp Aloe Vera into a spray bottle along with 4-5 tbsp of Rose Water. Mix well and spray it over your face and let it dry. This works as a toner and hydrates your skin.
To get the best results, however, you must make sure to use a natural and pure Aloe Vera gel. Many reputed brands are, nowadays, offering the gel online as well. According to customer reviews Indus Valley’s Bio-Organic Aloe Vera Gel is well-received vis-a-vis its competing brands. Choosing the best Aloe Vera gel for hair and skin will not just protect you from further damage, but also heal you holistically.